Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blogging

Sooner or later a blogger is going to write a post about blogging. I might just as well get my first out of the way now?

You see, I've been working feverishly of late putting together a number of blogs. Mostly because I have nothing better to do with my time other than look for a new job and create blogs.

So, what do I have to add to the pool of blogging blog posts? Only this: just do it.

It is a rare thing to find a blogger that actually blogs on a regular basis. More often than not they get off to a good start and then end up updating their blog only once every sixteen or seventeen months. They get excited, throw up some reasonably interesting posts, put up some widgets, and then go back to their old habits of watching T.V. and surfing the web for stuff more interesting than their own blogs.

I am in now way vowing not to do these things, simply making an observation. Also I would like to encourage all of you would-be bloggers out there to get back to work (no, not the job that pays, but the job that you should enjoy more than the job that pays).

No comments:

Post a Comment