Saturday, May 16, 2009

My First 4WD

I’ve lived in the country most of my life though I have spent a few years in the city as well. One would think that I would have owned a 4 Wheel Drive vehicle prior to now, but I haven’t. Recently, however, we decided to purchase one. Mostly because we are planning on a lot of outdoor activities for the summer.

I’ve been taking it out into the local hills a lot lately to see a bit of the country and to enjoy the new (to me) vehicle. I have to say that this is something I should have done a long, long time ago. I am seeing things and going places that most people will never see.

I can’t say that this is for everyone, certainly not, but when you get to behold s truly spectacular vista reachable only from a remote back road that is worthwhile. When you add enough of those together it really becomes something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment