Friday, October 2, 2009

Flavor Injector

Have you ever used a flavor injector? You know, one of those little things used to inject flavor into roasts, pork chops, and other yummy meat products?

Personally, I just love to use my flavor injector. Even when there is no realy need for it I like to get it out and inject some of my favorite spices into whatever I happen to be cooking. My personal preference is a mix of steak seasonings, olive oil and just a touch of balsamic or malt vinegar. I use different pre-made steak seasoning mixes. There are a lot of good ones to choose from and I am a bit too lazy to go through the trouble of learning how to make a good mix all by myself.

It also goes good with chicken and other poultry (though personally I don't know a lot of people out there eating swan 3x a week). Though I do love me some duck when I can get it.

Until nexts time, have fun playing with your flavor injector.

No comments:

Post a Comment