Saturday, March 6, 2010

Humor Sites

Did you know that there are 117 MILLION results for "humor sites" on google? I expected maybe a million or two.

What does that say about us as people?

I think it says that we prefer humor and that in general we are looking for humor, fun, and distraction in our lives. Look up "sadness sites" and you will get 2.9 million results. Which overall makes me happy.

What a world it would be if the results were switched. Can you imagine going through a day looking for reasons to be depressed? That would really suck. Unfortunately it appears that there are some individuals out there looking to do just that. I express my condolences and hope that you get to feeling better soon.

Try doing a google search for humor, laughter, funny things, or something else to cheer you up and I'll bet that if you stop visiting those sadness sites you will be feeling happier in no time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment