Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bridal Shoes

So my niece got married not too long ago and we went to her open house about a week back. Frankly it was one of the most boring affairs that I've been to in quite a while, but it was good to see my sister again. We haven't been all that close for a lot of years and it was very nice to get together.

Anyway during all the preparation there was much talk about bridal gear. Weddings, of course, entail a whole lot of different things, among which are, of course bridal shoes. My niece, unfortunately, did not purchase anything terribly fancy but over at Zappos they have a very nice selection of different shoes and things which I wish she had found. (Or anywhere else for that matter). There are plenty of places to purchase bridal gear out there I'm kind of surprised they didn't do much looking online.

It looks like I am finally entering that stage where all my nieces and nephews are going to be graduating school (or starting school as it were) and hitting the marriage path. It makes me feel old. But since we only tend to see each other at weddings and funerals at least we'll be seeing more of each other (yes it is a good thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment